To contact Uber Eats customer service, follow these steps:
- Open the Uber Eats app on your mobile device.
- Tap on your profile icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Help” or “Get Help”.
- Select the issue you are experiencing from the list of options or enter a description of your issue.
- Tap on “Call Support” to speak with an Uber Eats representative.
You can also contact Uber Eats customer service through their website:
- Go to the Uber Eats Help Center at https://help.uber.com/ubereats.
- Select the issue you are experiencing from the list of options or enter a description of your issue in the search bar.
- Browse through the articles to find a solution to your problem.
- If you cannot find an answer, click on “Call Support” or “Contact Support” to submit a request for assistance.
- Enter your phone number or email address and a description of your issue.
- Uber Eats will contact you through your preferred method of contact.
Note that Uber Eats also offers support through their social media channels, including Twitter and Facebook. However, it’s important to note that social media channels may not be the most efficient way to contact customer service, as response times may vary.