Verizon warranty claim
If your device:
- Is lost, stolen or damaged:
- File a claim on Asurion’s website
- Call Asurion at (888) 881-2622
- File a claim through the My Verizon app:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap Devices.
- Scroll to the device that is lost, stolen or damaged and tap Manage device.
- Tap Lost, stolen, or damaged device? Start a claim.
- Enter the requested information and follow the onscreen prompts to finish filing your claim.
- Has a manufacturer’s defect – Call Verizon at (866) 406-5154.
Florida residents: Please file a claim on Asurion’s website or call (888) 881-2622 for a manufacturer’s defect.
For more information, refer to our How to replace a lost, stolen or broken phone, tablet or other device page.
How do I claim a warranty on my Verizon phone?
You may call Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 (*611 from your Verizon Wireless mobile phone). A warranty claim will only be valid if your device has a mechanical or electrical defect .