How Sennheiser warranty can be claimed in India?
**For online purchase**
– Customers can walk-in visit our service center between working hours i.e (Monday to Friday—9.30AM to 6.00 PM). Or,
– Customers can courier the product to the nearest service center along with the required details. Locations of all the service centres can be found here by following this link.
– For Retail purchase/product bought it through shop or store For the retail purchased products customer can avail the services from our spot serve centres.
parts like earpads etc.
The warranty period of the Sennheiser Products
All Sennheiser products carry 2 years of international warranty against any manufacturing defects.
covered under warranty
Customers can avail of warranty against manufacturing defect if any. i.e. audio issues, internal damages etc.
Not covered under warranty
– Fault resulting due to physical damages and wear and tears are not covered under warranty.
– Any detachable part of headphones/earphones.
– Fake product
– Refurbished product
Documents are required for a Sennheiser warranty claim
– Purchase proof (Retail tax invoice/bill/Cash Memo)
– Customer Name, postal address, contact number & email I.d should be enclosed while sending a courier.
– For walk-in replacement will be provided instantly (*TAT may vary depends on the stock availability). If the stock is not available, the customer can visit our service center again.
Sennheiser Service center in India
For any product-related information, call us Toll-Free on 1800 22 36 32 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit us at any of the following Sennheiser Service Centers