Samsung Washing Machine error code list
|1E, E7, 1C||Water Level
|• Water level sensor fault
• Incorrect connections of the water level sensor terminal
• The hose part for the water level sensor is folded
• The hose is clogged with foreign material
|• Check the water level sensor terminal connections and contacts
• Check the material code to ensure correct water level sensor is used
• If the water level sensor is faulty, replace it
|4E, E1, 4C||Water Supply||• Water supply valve is blocked by foreign material
• The water supply valve terminal is not connected
• The warm water and rinse connectors are wrongly connected to each other
• PCB terminal from the drain hose to the detergent drawer is not connected
• Hose is folded or torn
|• If the water supply valve has a wire disconnected, replace it
• Check whether the water supply valve is clogged with foreign material and whether water is supplied continually
• If the PBA relay operates abnormally, replace the PBA
|5E, E2, 5C||Drain||• Drain pump fault
• Foreign materials in the drain pump
• Main PCB fault
|• Check whether the drain pump motor are restrained by foreign material
• Check whether the connections are correct and if there is any wires disconnected
• Check whether the drain pump operates abnormally when the water temperature in the tub is high
|CC||Cooling||• Washing Temperature sensor fault
• Description of PL hazard prevention
|• This error occurs if the water temperature is more than 50˚C in draining. Check the temperature.
• If the water temperature is normal, this error is due to a temperature sensor fault. In this case replace the washing heater and be careful to prevent water leakage
|dE, dE1, Ed, dC, DC1, DC||Door||• Door switch fault
• Main PCB fault
|• Close the door if it is opened
• Make sure that laundry is not caught in the door
• Check the door switch. If faulty, replace it
• Check the main PBA door sensing circuit. If faulty, replace it
• Check the drain Pump wire connection
|LE, LE1, E9, 11E, LC, LC1||Water Leakage||• Check for any leakage.
• Foreign material in the DV case
• Fault of a hose or incorrect part engagement in the product
|• Check for any leakage on the base, Hose, Valve, and Tub connections
• Check the drain motor operation. Replace it if it does not operate normally
|• Too much foaming||• It is also displayed while foaming is removed.
– When the removal is finished, the normal cycle proceeds. “Sud” or “SUdS” is displayed when too much foaming is detected and “End” is displayed when the removal of the foaming is finished. (This is one of the normal operations. It is an operation for preventing non-sensing faults.)
|UE, E4, UB||Unbalance||• Caused by the laundry||• Check the type of laundry
• The laundry load is unbalanced
• Redistribute the load. Washing items such as a blanket, pillow or a large towel can cause weight shift during the spin cycle
|5E, E2, 5C||Drain Error||• The pump motor impeller is damaged internally
• Wrong voltage (220 V → 110 V) is supplied to the parts
• Part fault
• The drain hose is clogged with foreign material
• Water pump terminal is not connected
|• Clean the debris filter
• Make sure the drainage hose is connected properly• Clean the water hose mesh filter
|NF||No Fill||• Washer is not plugged in and powered on
• Debris filter is clogged
• Watter hose is clogged
|• Ensure that the door is tightly closed.
• Ensure the washer is plugged in and powered on. If it does not power on, check the fuse and/or reset the circuit breaker (in the home’s electrical panel).
• Make sure the source water tap is completely turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
• Check that there are no kinks in the water hose connected to the washing machine and that it is not clogged.
• Clean the mesh filters of water hose.
Please note that these are just some of the common Samsung washing machine error codes. The specific error codes that you may see may vary depending on the year, make, and model of your washing machine. If you are not sure what an error code means, you should contact your Samsung dealer for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for safety when working on Samsung washing machines:
- Always disconnect the power supply before working on a Samsung washing machine. This will help to prevent accidental electric shock.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves when working on a Samsung washing machine. This will help to protect your eyes and hands from potential hazards.
- Do not work on a Samsung washing machine if you are not comfortable doing so. If you are not comfortable working on a Samsung washing machine, you should contact a qualified technician.