PT45 beard trimmer has 7 error codes:
- 1: No error
- 2: Low battery
- 3: Overload
- 4: Motor overheat
- 5: Blade jammed
- 6: Charging error
- 7: Charging complete
If your PT45 beard trimmer is displaying an error code, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check the battery level. If the battery is low, the trimmer will not work properly. Charge the battery for at least 3 hours before using the trimmer again.
- Check for overload. If the trimmer is overloaded, it will stop working. This can happen if you are using the trimmer on thick hair or if you are using it for a long period of time. Try using the trimmer on a lower setting or take a break if you are using it for a long time.
- Check for motor overheat. If the motor overheats, the trimmer will stop working. This can happen if you are using the trimmer on a high setting or if you are using it for a long period of time. Let the trimmer cool down for a few minutes before using it again.
- Check for blade jam. If the blade is jammed, the trimmer will not work properly. Try cleaning the blade or replacing it if necessary.
- Check for charging error. If there is a charging error, the trimmer will not charge properly. Check the charger and the power outlet to make sure that they are working properly.
- Check for charging complete. If the trimmer is fully charged, the error code will disappear.
If you have tried all of these troubleshooting steps and the error code is still displayed, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting PT45 beard trimmer error codes:
- Make sure that the trimmer is turned on.
- Make sure that the trimmer is not clogged with hair.
- Make sure that the trimmer is not being used in a wet or humid environment.
- If you are still having problems, contact customer support for assistance