Overwatch error code BN-043 is a connection error that can occur when you are trying to connect to the game’s servers. The error message typically says “Failed to connect to game server. Error code: BN-043”.
There are a few things you can try to fix this error:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that fixes the issue.
- Restart your computer: Sometimes a simple restart can fix a number of problems. Restart your computer and try to connect to Overwatch again.
- Update your drivers: Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can download the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Reinstall Overwatch: If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still getting the error, you can try reinstalling Overwatch. This will remove any corrupted files that may be causing the problem.
If you’re still having problems after trying all of these steps, you can contact Blizzard support for help.
Here are some additional tips to prevent error code BN-043:
- Avoid using a VPN: If you’re using a VPN, try disabling it and see if that fixes the issue.
- Close any unnecessary programs: Make sure that you close any unnecessary programs that are running in the background before you try to connect to Overwatch.
- Use a wired connection: If you’re using a wireless connection, try using a wired connection instead. This can help to improve your connection stability.