How to Claim Logitech warranty ?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please see the Support FAQs for your specific product. You may be able to fix the issue and not need a replacement.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to support.logitech.com
- On the Support page, do one of the following:
- Enter your product’s model number or name in the Search box and then press Enter.
- Find your product using the product category images.
- In the Knowledge Base section, choose from the menu on the right for help with:
- How to
- Once you’ve selected a problem area, you’ll see a list of support articles that could help you solve your question.
- Click on the article that pertains to your problem. You’ll also see a list of suggested related articles on the right side of the page that may help you.
- If the recommended articles don’t answer your question, in the Still having problems? section at the end of the article, click Get help.
- In the I want to submit a Warranty Claim box, click Get help.
- Click the Login tab.
- In the Sign in to Support box, enter the username and password for your Logitech.com account. If you don’t have an account, click Create an Account.
- Once you’ve logged into your account, fill out the Tell us about your issue section, and then click Submit.
After your warranty claim is submitted, our agents will work with you to troubleshoot your product. If it needs to be replaced, our agents will guide you through the next steps.