When an LG TV shows the error number 106, it means that there is a problem with the network connection. Several things could be to blame for this, including:
- A network wire that is broken or loose
- A problem with how the TV is set up for the network
- The router or modem isn’t working.
How to fix error code 106 on LG TV
To troubleshoot the error code 106, you can try the following:
- Check the network cable. Make sure that the network cable is properly plugged into both the TV and the router or modem. You can also try a different network cable to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check the TV’s network settings. Make sure that the TV is set to the correct network mode and that the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway are correct. You can find these settings in the TV’s settings menu.
- Check the router or modem. Make sure that the router or modem is turned on and that it is connected to the internet. You can also try restarting the router or modem to see if that resolves the issue.
If you have checked all of the above and the error code is still displayed, you should contact LG customer support for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting LG TV error codes:
- Reset the TV. If you have tried all of the above and the error code is still displayed, you can try resetting the TV. To reset the TV, unplug it from the power outlet for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Contact LG customer support. If you are unable to troubleshoot the error code, you should contact LG customer support for assistance. They will be able to help you determine the cause of the error and recommend a solution.