A company called Lazle makes blood pressure monitors. Here are some typical error codes that you might see and their potential significance, though precise error codes may vary based on the model and version of the Lazle blood pressure monitor:
LAZLE Blood Pressure Monitor error codes
list of LAZLE Blood Pressure Monitor error codes:
|07||Low battery error|
- Error 1 or E1: This error code typically indicates an inflation or cuff-related issue. It may occur if the cuff is not wrapped correctly or if there is a problem with the cuff’s connection to the monitor. Make sure the cuff is properly secured and positioned on your arm.
- Error 3 or E3: This error code is often related to excessive arm movement during the measurement. It could also indicate that the cuff is too loose or not positioned correctly. Ensure that you keep your arm still during the measurement and that the cuff fits snugly on your arm.
- Error 5 or E5: This error code is related to abnormal blood pressure values. It might appear if the blood pressure reading exceeds the monitor’s operating range or if there is an issue with the monitor’s internal sensors. If you receive this error repeatedly, consult your healthcare professional.
- Error 7 or E7: This error code may indicate a calibration error or a problem with the monitor’s internal calibration system. If you encounter this error, try restarting the monitor and performing another measurement. If the error persists, contact the manufacturer’s customer support for assistance.
- Error 8 or E8: This error code is commonly associated with a weak battery or low battery voltage. Replace the batteries with new ones to resolve this issue.
If you see one of these error codes, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check the batteries to make sure they are properly inserted and have a good charge.
- Make sure that the monitor is plugged in and turned on.
- Try restarting the monitor.
- If the error code persists, contact LAZLE customer support for assistance.
Here are some additional tips to avoid error codes on your LAZLE Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Make sure that the cuff is properly inflated and deflated.
- Do not move your arm during the measurement.
- Avoid using the monitor in areas with extreme temperatures or humidity.
- Keep the monitor clean and free of dust.