dr trust weighing machine error
Dr Trust weighing machines display two error codes: “Lo” and “Err”.
- Lo indicates that the batteries are low. To fix this, you need to replace the batteries.
- Err indicates that the scale is overloaded. The maximum weight capacity of Dr Trust weighing machines is 180 kg/396 lbs. If you weigh more than this, the scale will display the “Err” error code.
Here are some other things you can try if your Dr Trust weighing machine is displaying an error code:
- Make sure that the scale is on a hard and flat surface.
- Remove and then reinsert the batteries.
- Reset the scale by following the instructions in the user manual.
If you have tried all of these things and the error code is still displayed, you may need to contact Dr Trust customer support for further assistance.
Here are the steps on how to reset a Dr Trust weighing machine:
- Remove the batteries from the back of the scale.
- Leave the scale without its batteries for at least 10 minutes.
- Put the batteries back in the scale.
- Turn on the scale.
- The scale will automatically reset itself.
If you are still having problems with your Dr Trust weighing machine, you can contact Dr Trust customer support for assistance. Their contact information can be found on the Dr Trust website.